All the statements above are true and you are allowing RPM&S Inc and any of their agents or personnel to contact you.
RESIDENT SELECTION CRITERIA
1. All Adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated and signed residency application and fee. Applicant must provide proof of identity. A Non refundable application fee will be required for all adult applicants. Applicant may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowner's association and may have to pay an additional application fee or an additional security or damage deposit.
2. All applicants must see the interior of the property before a Residential Lease can be submitted and accept the property in an AS IS condition, except where there is written agreement for repairs with the owner. If so, that agreement will become a part of the lease. Verbal representations are non-binding.
3. Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent. Each applicant must produce the last 30 days of pay stubs. We reserve the right to require a co-signer. A minimum of two years residential rental history is required.
4. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past 2 years. Foreclosures and Discharged bankruptcy within the last 2 years, tenant will have to pay 2 ½ months security deposit. No judgments. No Eviction filings in the last 7 years.
5. Applicants with the credit scores of 625 and above requires 1 month security deposit, 624-600 1 ½ security deposit, 599 to 575 2 months security deposit 574-550 2 ½ months security deposit, credit scores 549- below, 3 months security deposit.
6. Self employed applicants may be required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns or 1099s and non employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income and the last 3 months bank statements.
7. All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit. Ex. Pension, social security, child support etc..
8. Criminal records must contain no convictions for misdemeanors for crimes involving violence, assault or battery, drugs, firearms; felonies within the past ten years and no sexual offenses ever. In the event a record comes back "adjudication withheld", "nolle prose", or "adjudication deferred", further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis.
9. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination.
10. No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets for the benefit of the occupant(s)) of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, an addendum to lease, a non-refundable pet fee acceptable to landlord typically $25 /pet /month . Fees are waived for medically necessary pets.
11. Reliable Property Management & Sales Inc. AND OUR OWNERS DO NOT PERMIT THE FOLLOWING PETS: GERMAN SHEPHERDS, DOBERMANS, PIT BULLS, CHOWS, ROTTWEILERS, AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER, AMERICAN BULLDOG, OR AKITA or any part thereof. A PHOTO OF PET/S IS REQUIRED.
12. There is a $100.00 lease preparation fee that must be paid with the application fee. $100 will be returned if applicant is not approved for rental unit.
13. Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution in a minimum amount of one months rent. Payment must be made in money order or cashiers check NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR CASH. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent.
14. The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied for unit.
15. We may require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the market. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant shall forfeit this deposit. In the event the application is approved, this deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.
16. Our company policy is to report all non compliance with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau and/or a collection agency and if the amount is disputed, it shall be reported as disputed in accordance with law.