1. Additional monthly fee of $25.00 per pet is added to the monthly rent as additional rent.
2. ONLY PET(S) SPECIFICALLY ON THIS AGREEMENT ARE ALLOWED AND SUCH PET MUST BE PRE APPROVED PRIOR TO BRINGING PET ON THE PREMISES.
3. Pet(s) must be kept on a leash at all times while it is outside of the premises. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RUN LOOSE AT ANY TIME. Tenant(s) agree to fully indemnify the Landlord, owner or agent for any damages arising out of injury to another person or to another pet by the pet(s). Pet(s) must not be tied or kept outside door, in the hallways or on the balcony or lanais, if applicable.
4. In the event any pet(s) have offspring, Tenant(s) will be in immediate breach of this agreement. All Pet(s) must weigh under the weight limit of lbs. at all times.
5. Tenant(s) may be assigned a designated area to walk pet and Tenant(s) must walk pets in that area only. Tenant(s) are responsible for immediately cleaning up after pet(s) and must do so.
6. Tenant(s) will be responsible for FULL replacement and/or repair cost of carpet, walls, blinds, flooring or any other items damaged in any way by pet(s). Tenant(s) also will be responsible for the full cost of any exterminating that may be required because of pet(s).
Tenant(s) agree that approval or denial of all pets(s) is at the sole discretion of owner or agent. Landlord, owner or agent reserves the right to withdraw consent at any time by giving the Tenant(s) 7 days written notice to remove pet(s) from the premises for any reason including but not limited to noise, barking, disturbances, damage, threatening behavior towards other tenants(s) or employees of owner or agent. In the event the pet(s) are not removed after notice, Tenant(s) will be subject to eviction. Tenant(s) agree that keeping a pet on the premises is a revocable privilege and not a right.