As of today's date, I (we), the tenants at the above referenced address, make a request to paint.
We understand the following if approved:
1. We are responsible for the cost of all paint and materials and this will not be reimbursed to us at any time.
2. When the company completes the painting, there is to be no damage to the property. If there is damage, we
are responsible for the cost of repairs and/or maintenance. This includes but is not limited to paint on the
carpet, blinds, outlets, baseboards, door frames, cabinets, etc...
3. We must provide Reliable Property Management & Sales Inc. with paint colors, brand of paint to be used, paint codes, a list of rooms that
you are requesting to paint or have painted and is the painting going to be completed professionally or by the tenants on the lease. Written approval must be given before any changes are made. If using a professional company they must provide proof of license, certificate of liability
insurance and workmen's Compensation.
4. Extra paint should be left at the property for future reference.
5. If the company hired to paint requires written authorization in addition to this form, they are to submit their documentation to the
Reliable Property Management & Sales Inc. office, and Reliable Property Management & Sales Inc. will complete the documentation.
6. When leaving property, it is our responsibility to remove all nails and picture hangers, to spackle and touch up paint.
7. We understand all persons on the rental/lease agreement are required to sign below and all are jointly and severally liable.
8. Only neutral colors will be considered. If a different color is used than the approved color, tenant will be responsible for the entire cost to repaint.