MANAGING YOUR INVESTMENT
What areas of the Central Florida do you offer Property Management Services?
Kissimmee, Orlando, Davenport, St. Cloud, Clermont, Poinciana, Celebration, Hunters Creek, Lake Nona, Dr. Phillips, Reunion, Champions Gate, Haine City, Meadow Woods, Buena Ventura Lakes, Lake Buena Vista, UCF.
What areas of the Central Florida where you DON’T offer Property Management Services?
Currently we do not offer property management services in Tampa, Melbourne, Lakeland, Cocoa Beach.
What types of Central Florida property management service packages do you offer?
RPM&S Inc. offers 4 different types of service packages to ensure you make the most of your investment dollars. Which one is right for you?
- Full service property management
- Marketing and Tenant placement
- Conversion management (Take over currently rented Units)
- Seasonal Snow Birds (Minimum 6 month and 1 day Lease)
Where can I find an overview of all services you provide?
Below is an overview of our Central Florida’s property management services. This list is intended to provide you with the most important services we provide but does not state them all.
Request more information about our management contract which will provide all the details/policies of our services.
*Some specific or additional services may result in additional expense to either owner or tenant. Click here to view our fee structure.
- Before tenancy (Tenant placement fees apply)
- Conduct a thorough marketing walkthrough
- Collaborate with you to ensure your Central Florida rental is ready to rent
- Place marketing sign and lock box at property
- Pre-screen and meet all prospective tenants
- Show your Central Florida rental property to prospective tenants
- Conduct thorough screening and background checks of all applicants
- Have our attorney draw up the lease.
- Secure tenant’s security deposit prior to move-in
- Hold security deposit funds in escrow during lease term
- Secure signed lease and issue keys to tenants
- During tenancy (Included in our Monthly management fee)
- We conduct a thorough move in inspection with the tenant and take many digital photos of the condition of the property before moving in.
- Secure monthly rent and all other fees associated with tenancy
- Manage and reconcile portfolio and account balances
- Issue rent proceeds to you (less any balance owing)
- Publish monthly statements to you
- Online portal account logon and availability of your records.
- We have an attorney law firm as part of our team that we can access for tenant related issues**
- Enforce all provisions of the lease agreement, including but not limited to:
- Charging and collecting late fees*
- Managing the eviction process*
- Managing all other lease violations*
- **FREE TENANT EVICTION**
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs*
- 24-hour access for repair emergencies
- Issue 1099’s at year-end
- After tenancy (Included in our Monthly management fee)
- Provide you with detailed reports of the inside/outside of the property
- Collect keys from the tenant
- Perform a move-out walk-through of your Florida rental property
- Manage property turnover, cleaning and repairs*
- Reconcile tenant ledger and issue close-out statement to tenant